1. Have your wedding invitations shaped into a leaf design, as well as your wedding ceremony programs.
2. Instead of a guest book have a wired tree and paper shaped leaves. Your guests can fill in their best wishes on the paper leaves and have them hang them on your tree. It’s a great addition to your wedding theme and a sure conversation piece.
3. Have your florist add additional leaves to your wedding flowers.
4. Use colored leaves to decorate your guest tables at the reception.
5. Have your bakery make cupcakes for each guest with a chocolate shaped leaf on top.
Posted in Peterborough Wedding Flowers, Peterborough Wedding Themes, Wedding Reception Decor
Tags: cupcakes, Peterborough Wedding Flowers